1. Where can I rent the tuba clean cleaning system and find the tuba clean products?
2. Can I use tuba clean for cleaning mattresses?
3. For how long must the carpets, upholstery, car seats and mattresses dry after basic cleaning?
4. Are there any carpets that cannot be cleaned with tuba clean?
5. What must I do in the case of appliance failure?
6. How does the appliance work?
7. What does the tuba clean intensive impregnating agent serve for?
8. May I also use the tuba clean cleaning system for families with children and pets?
9. May I actually use carpets for people suffering from allergies?
10. What has to be considered when cleaning upholstery and car seats?
11. May liquid run out of the appliance?
12. Do I get back my security deposit after termination?
13. What area size does the tuba clean main detergent cover?
It varies from 24 to 48 hours. We cannot provide a more detailed specification as time for drying depends on various factors such as humidity, airing, kind of fabric etc.
Do not use it for sisal, coir and silk fibres. These materials are not or only partly suitable for wet cleaning. We recommend not using the tuba clean cleaning system for those materials. But all other carpets even Oriental carpets can be cleaned using the tuba clean cleaning system.
For direct help, please contact your rental station or contact us by calling our tuba clean service line under +49 (0) 2173 - 96 59 90 and you will get immediate support.
Just read the operation instructions indicated on the tuba clean spray extraction carpet cleaner or download the operation instructions from our Manuals section in our menu. Your rental station also provides a printed version for you.
The tuba clean intensive impregnating agent protects your carpets, upholstery, car seats mattresses, and other textile materials from immediate resoiling. The tuba clean intensive impregnating agent is a special impregnating agent to protect against resoiling and for the colours to be actively protected from getting grey and from resoiling.
Yes, of course. tuba clean products do not leave any harmful or even risky residues and the cleaning system is even recommended by allergy sufferers. All ingredients are completely biodegradable. tuba clean provides hygienic cleanliness and freshness for families with children and pets in particular.
Yes of course! According to studies made by the DAAB (German Allergy and Asthma association) the particulate air pollution in rooms with smooth floor coverings is much higher than in rooms with carpet floors. Using the tuba clean cleaning system and the tuba clean special cleaning products considerably reduces the mite allergens causing the house dust allergy.
Always use the tuba clean spray extraction cleaner together with the tuba clean upholstery cleaner and the tuba clean upholstery nozzle. You can use for free the tuba clean upholstery nozzle included in the rental fee. The internal spray nozzle allows a very precise working.
Properly used and filled, liquid emerges from the upholstery or floor spray nozzle only. It is mandatory not to overfill the appliance. It is necessary to stick to the maximum mark inside the water tank and not to pour the cleaning solution into the centred suction wand. For further details please see the operation instructions.
When returning the tuba clean spray extraction carpet cleaner at time and in a clean and undamaged condition you are completely paid back your security deposit without paying any additional fees to the rental fee already paid.
The tuba clean main detergent is a high concentration special cleaning product. With 500 ml, you can clean an area up to 60 m2 and with 250 ml up to 30 m2. The coverage depends on the floor thickness and the cleaning intensity. In any case, please take care of not over-wet the carpet. This leads not only to a reduced coverage but may also cause possible damages.